- October 20 - Depart mid-morning. Planning to arrive at Dan & Gwen Horning's in Bridgewater, Virginia by mid-afternoon.
- October 21 - Depart Virginia in a.m. Plan to arrive at Harlan's sister and brother-in-law, Bill and Sharon March. They live in Madisonville, Tennessee. We will be staying there two nights.
- October 23 - Now it's on to Dahlgren, Illinois to visit Janelle's aunt and uncle, Joyce and Merv Zimmerman. We will be staying here 1 night.
- October 24 - Next we're headed for Coffeyville, in the SE corner of Kansas to Will and Karen Schofield. These are friends of ours who we met in Honduras. They are originally from Mississippi, but have moved to Kansas. We will be staying here for a couple of nights.
- October 26 or 27 - We are planning to head for Texas to meet Bernardo from Belize. He will be helping us with our journey through Mexico.
- October 28 or 29 - We plan to cross the Mexican border
- October 31 or November 1 - Planning to cross the Guatemalan border
- November 1 - We will be meeting up with fellow EMM missionaries, Galen and Phyllis Groff who are in Alta Verapaz, Guatemala.
- Next, for the final leg of our trip, it's on to Honduras! We hope to arrive at La Finca November 4/5/6.
We would appreciate your prayers for us as we travel. May God be our guide!