Saturday, February 13, 2010

Thank you

Jesus,

While you were here on earth as a man, you were lonely, heartbroken, rejected by many: spiritual leaders, your hometown, even some closest to you. Yet, you chose to continue on, to keep walking the path you had been given. Why?

You knew you were loved by your Father, our Father, The Father. You were connected to him. No, not just connected, you were IN him. You never doubted his love even when all others rejected or abandoned you. And, you ultimately gave your life because you love me. The love of the Father flowed through you to include me, even though I had also rejected you.

So I, then, will keep going even when I feel rejected by others. I, then, will be secure in the Father's love for me. I, then, will allow the Father's love to flow through me to include all others even, or especially, those who have rejected me.

Thank you, Jesus. Thank you, Holy Spirit. Thank you, Father.

I love you.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

He is faithful...ALWAYS! Blessings as you receive your friends from PA.
Nelson Z

The Mohagen clan said...

well said!